Monday, December 1, 2008

My Room

on 28/11 i nothing 2 do...so i go 2 my room n take some picture...
n look what i found..^^
i found this nail thing tat i learn last time^^i mz do sumthing on my nail on chinese new year!!! n this is all my jeans n short pants... n oscar sleeping on my messy bed lol... n this watch is my Xboss gave it 2 me on my 2007 birthday... n this is wad i put beside my bed...50th anneversary Emmanual Baptist Church...nice hor??n this is a box...inside got many letters lol...n this is my Xcamera huhu^^face mask Anna Sui...lol...so long d 4got bout it...n wad is this??a small ball in my room??when i have this thing arr??n perfume that i loves!!!!!GucciRush...from dad at 2007 christmas...i love this brand...Benefit foundation...mama bough it 4 me^^make up brushes...this small little pink brush is my favorite...for my manicure n pedicure...my nail stuff...treatments 4 hands n legs...O.P.I nail colour...toooooo red d...don dare 2 use lol...change colour pig...actually i wanted 2 put in my car...but always 4got...my pink cup 4 my hair clip n bla bla bla...Celmonze Celwhite Whitening Cream n Serum...love this^^Himalaya hair cream that i use...this is good...cheap...curently using this Paris Hilton perfume...wanginya~~n this is the view from my hse at 19th floor Sri Jati 2 Condominium^^
E N D

No comments: