Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tiok DUMP by Marcus Chan

10 DEC 2008...i finally tiok DUMP!!!!!!by marcus chan...
2dayyyyyy...i tiok dump...so funny huh??but,luckily juju mei is here 4 me...thx mei~~~lurve u muacksss~~~ifnot i dunno wad should i do...cry(kenot)??kill myself(don b silly)??sleep(trying)??seriously i rili dunno wad 2 do...i still do love him...but i rili cant take it anymore...what he says really hurt me...i m soooooo bloody sad...n i alwayz think that if he b wif me he will b veli suffer...i think is because i m still childish gua...n he said that b4...last time i will say i m more mature d...but 2day i feel tat i m still veli childish n not suitable 2 have any relationship gua...n i think i cant satisfied him gua...not preety,not fair,leg got so many scars(this is not my falt),fat summore...i mz not think of him anymore...stop thinking d cally chew wan er!!!stop thinking of him anymore!!!!but can i??i try~~~huhu...if kenot than diiiiiie lo...
my hair is so oily 2day...so i go n wash it...while washing my hair...i was thinking bout marcus...letz call marcus M...when i was thinking of M...i will think out happy things n sad things n funny things...but seddently...somebody came out of my mind...is a girl that i hate...than i terus cry lol...y arr??m i siao??than jz now quarel wif M...n he say i m veli childish n kenont change...than tat time i think bout it...n i seriouly think tat i m veli childish...but last time i wont ans like tat...but now...haizzz...

p/s : popo(grandmother) ask me n mei go sleep le...lol...thx 4 viewing my blog ya^^

E N D

1 comment:

CaLLy said...

haha...i m ok d^^thx 4 d F word haha...i noe u like tat word wtf??haha...miss u loo!!!!!cant wait 2 c u on CNY lo!!!!!misssss u so much!!!mz go out yum cha at nite...ifnot will b damn sien lol!!!!muackssss....sis M <33