Monday, December 1, 2008

Restoran YUEN at Subang

at 24/11 my aunty wanna belanja us dinner...n she bring us 2 this shop at subang...she say their "xiu gai yek" is nice...
Restoran YUEN!!!!the left 1 is my aunty n the right 1 is my mum^^me n gabriel... us again wif our favorite "fu zok"... we wait outside^^ huhu...tom yam soup n qing tang...n the banch of green colour vege is mine...i loooooves vege...^^ this is wad i take 1st when i go ther... tada!!!!this is d "xiu gai yek"...veli veli nice!!!!!my aunty say the people take out every half n hour...after this come out we mz run ther n mz take it fast...cz if slow...habis....lol... my favorite fu zok^^ n my another favorite vege n meee n the thing look like fish ball lol... gabriel... my papa tresa aunty squall my mama

E N D

No comments: